With Covid-19 restricting classroom style educational opportunities, U.S. Forensic has been offering clients opportunities to obtain training and continuing education credits online. We have a variety of courses that are approved in various states. To view a list, visit our Continuing Education page. Two opportunities are coming up in July!
Wednesday, July 15th – Earn Up to 5 Hours
Do you need 3 hours of ethics credits? Would you like to learn more about moisture intrusion evaluations and tire failures? Please join us for up to five hours of continuing education from the comfort of your office or home. There’s no cost to participate! Courses will include:
- Ethics in Claims Handling & The Utilization of Experts. Approved in TX, LA, NC, AL, GA
- Ethical Approach to Difficult Situations. Approved in TX, LA, NC, AL, GA
- Social Media in the Workplace: Ethical Considerations. Approved in TX, LA, NC, AL *Pending Approval in GA*
- Fundamental Tire Understanding & Tire Failure Analysis. Approved in TX, LA, NC, GA
- Moisture Intrusion. Approved in TX, LA, NC, GA
Thursday, July 16th – FIFEC 2020 Online!
U.S. Forensic is honored to participate in FIFEC 2020 Online. Join us for a one hour webinar entitled Post-Theft Evaluations & Transponder Systems. Mr. Stark, professional engineer and certified forensic locksmith, provides an overview of post-theft evaluations for today’s vehicle and transponder systems. The course will walk you through a full evaluation including accessing the methods used to gain entry, determining how the steering, transmission gear shift, and ignition lock mechanisms were bypassed. He will educate participants on the process for examining keys, wafers, and transponder systems as part of a complete post-theft evaluation. To learn more about Mr. Stark, P.E., C.F.L., click here. The seminar begins at 12pm ET.
For more information and to register, visit our Registration Portal.